4D RESULT July 10, 2019 – The PCSO has just aired the official results of 4-Digit game for Friday, July 10, 2019
Winning Numbers: 7-8-9-3
This 4-Digit result above comprises the latest 4D result as of July 10, 2019.
Meanwhile, players looking for previous results can access the winning numbers in the last 30 draws at the 4D result history page.
4D players can also check minor prizes for today’s draw below or see the results of other PCSO draws today such as Swertres Result, STL Result and EZ2 Result.
4-Digit Result July 10, 2019.
Once again, the 4D results today in exact order are:
Moreover, the following table contains the prizes and number of winners in tonight’s draw:
- SWERTRES RESULT July 10, 2019 (11am, 4pm and 9pm updates)
- EZ2 RESULT July 10, 2019 (11am, 4pm and 9pm updates)
- STL Results July 10 2019 (11am, 4pm and 9pm updates)
|1st Prize*||P _________||—–|
|2nd Prize||P 800||—–|
|3rd Prize||P 100||—–|
*Minimum Guaranteed Amount (MGA) of Php 10,000.00
Minimum Guaranteed Amount (MGA) of Php 10,000.00
Furthermore, the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office determines the prizes for 4-Digit based on the following payout system:
First Prize (MGA of P10,000) goes to the bettor who gets all 4 Digits in exact order.
Second Prize (P800) goes to the bettor who gets the last 3 of 4 winning numbers.
Third Prize (P100) goes to the bettor who gets the last 2 of 4 winning numbers.
Finally, PCSO advises the public to be mindful of the following when playing the 4-Digit Game:
- PCSO conducts 4-Digit Game draws every MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY.
- PCSO only allows those who are 18 and above to play 4-Digit and to claim the winnings.
- Players must pay the minimum play amount of Php 12.00 per 4 number combination. This amount already includes the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- Players should check the numbers and the 4D draw date printed in the ticket before leaving the authorized PCSO lotto outlet.
HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS RESULT?
0 comment(s) so far for this lotto result. You may comment your lotto predictions, probables, hearings or analysis below.